Enjoy a More Healthy Home with Frequent Cleans by Chem-Dry
Your Chem-Dry technician can professionally apply a special carpet deodoriser and sanitiser to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets and fabrics. Request the Healthy Home Package, which includes our sanitiser and deodoriser formula, for your next cleaning appointment.
Special polymers in the fragrances attach to your carpet fibres to create a pleasant smell and a soil resistant coating, so every time you step on the carpet, the polymer breaks down and more fragrance is released.
Chem-Dry carpet deodorisers are concentrated fragrances and one can treat up to five times more surface area than conventional powder deodorisers. Our deodorisers are liquids so there are no dusty, abrasive powders left behind to harm your carpets or attract dirt.
Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment:
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mould) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mould spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbours millions of fungal spores.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found where dust exists. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
Your local Chem-Dry technician can professionally apply some additional services such as a specially formulated flea treatment which can kill fleas, which prevents them from breeding.